In this fifth part of my guide on how to get more fans on facebook, we look at a way of getting lots of fans for very little cash.
Method Five – Get Fans For A Fiverr
If you’ve read my blog before you may have heard me mention Fiverr.com as a great source of traffic. However, like all sources of traffic it’s only good when it’s targeted and used properly. So here’s your guide to use it effectively.
I actually have two ways of using Fiverr to promote fan pages, so I’ll go through both.
Fiverr allows you to search for and find people who are willing to promote you to their fan page for $5. This sounds great at first but you need to know what their fan page is about. As I said in the previous methods, targeting and relevancy is important when it comes to content. The people who are fans of that page will have a specific interest and you need to cater to that. If you can’t you need to find another fan page owner.
Here’s what I do to find out what pages the providers have and if I can work with them:
- Go to Fiverr.com and in the search bar in the top right type in ‘Fan Page’ or ‘Facebook Fan Page’. Amongst the results, look for those people who are willing to promote you to their fan page.
- Contact the seller by clicking on their username and sending them a message via their profile on Fiverr. Ask them these questions about their fans/fan page:
- How many fans do you have?
- What is the page about?/What are the fans interested in?
- What percentage of feedback do you get on your posts?
- Once they get back to you with the information you can assess whether or not to proceed with paying them to post for you. You also need to make sure that they can provide proof of the service, ideally by directing you to the page after they’ve posted it so you can see your post.
- When sending them what to post, see if you can write one line of text for them followed by the link. Make it reletively snappy and attractive. If not, just send them the link to post after you’ve paid for the service.
- If they deliver and you get more fans, great! If they don’t deliver, no worries. You don’t have to pay them and you can reject the work as not being done.
Eventually you’ll find some suppliers you can work with regularly to promote your pages in different niches.
The other method I use for Fiverr is simply to find people on Fiverr who do social bookmarking services. They usually have the following kind of titles:With these suppliers, it’s far easier than those offering to promote via their fan pages. You just give them the link to your page along with your keywords and a brief description and they go to each of the sites and bookmark your page. This simply means that they submit your page to a place where others can see what they’ve bookmarked, just like when you bookmark a page in your web browser but more public.
What this does is gives you credibility on other networks and allows people within those networks to see your site and find their way to Facebook to like it.
It also helps your search rankings as some of these sites have a lot of kudos with the search engines as they’re full of user created and user bookmarked content.
So, that, in a nutshell is Fiverr and how to use it to get more fans on Facebook.
This short article is actually an extract from my full article on how to get more fans on Facebook. In the full version, you’ll discover 7 ways to increase facebook fans that you can start applying right now to your Facebook pages.
To get access for free (no opt-in or anything), simply click how to get more fans on Facebook and you’ll be taken straight to the full version. Take action now and start building your Facebook business.