Thank you for showing an interest in guest blogging at TheProfitShare.com.
Benefits of Guest Blogging with Us
- Gain access to a high traffic blog with a new audience. This can result in a some traffic back to your own blog or website. If you present the right offer, you could get a few subscribers as well.
- Your post will receive more exposure as I will check on page optimisation to ensure the fundamentals are covered.
- Your post will receive perpetual traffic as I will set up appropriate automated traffic systems for the content. This is on the assumption that the content is evergreen and adds value to the readership.
- My readers will have an opportunity to hear an alternative perspective and discover another informative site to follow.
Audience of TheProfitShare.com
The audience that read this blog are primarily intermediate level online marketers with some beginners too. They are typically bloggers that want to learn about generating traffic, blogging, list building, affiliate marketing and product creation.
As the blog focuses on mindset, wealth creation and personal development, a percentage of the people reading the content will not be marketers but in other forms of business looking for content to help them with their personal development, mindset development and wealth creation.
The majority of the content published on my blog focuses on free traffic generation strategies. This is because I believe that:
Free traffic is the key to your freedom, but paid traffic is the key to your fortune!
What am I looking for?
I would like the guest posts submitted to fit the topics that are covered within this site. The categories listed below give you an indication of the content that is being consumed.
The categories include:
- List Building
- Video Blogging
- Affiliate Marketing
- Product Creation
- Social Media
- Product Reviews
- Your post must be original. That means that it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- Your post should be informative, actionable and well written. This interpretation will be made by myself and my decision is final.
- Your post may be subject to editing for formatting, misspellings or grammar. I will do as little formatting as possible, however if the content requires it, I will do it.
- It is your responsibility to search engine optimise the post, both in terms of on page SEO and linking back to it from other sites, etc. If there are obvious opportunities that you have missed, I may change the optimization. If I believe you are targeting a bad focus keyword, I will contact you to let you know and offer advice and ask for you to re-submit/update.
- Do not exceed one backlink to the same destination page. Search engines do not like this and only give the first link to a destination page any credence. A maximum of two dofollow backlinks to sites that you own. References to other third party sites will be nofollow.
- Do not exceed a keyword density of 2.5% for your focus keyword.
- You must have a gravatar with your personal photo to publish on this blog. You can register for a Gravatar here. There is no hiding here.
- The article you submit should be between 300 – 1000 words. An exception to this rule would be where posts have lots of supplementary images, audio or video supplement. I may adjust videos and images to fit the blog profile and ensure that blog speeds are maintained through optimisation of media.
- You are responsible for commenting on your published post when readers asks questions or offers feedback. The notifications of new comments will be emailed to the email address you have with your personal account. The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure for you.
- Any posts that are controversial in any way, or could put the reputation of The Profit Share at risk will not be posted. The editors decision at TheProfitShare.com is final.
You must submit your post as a draft only and notify us that it’s ready for review. The article will then be published within a maximum of one week of submission subject to the article meeting the terms and conditions.
If you abide by these terms and conditions, I will do all I can to drive more traffic back to the post to get you additional exposure. After all, it’s in both of our best interests! :-)
Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we will review your application and give you a decision shortly.
I look forward to your submission!
To Your Guest Post,
The Profit Share